Industrial tones

I'm trying to make my outfit pictures more interesting. That's why I'm always looking for new backgrounds and settings. My mother (who takes about 60% of my pictures) came up with this idea, shooting the pictures in front of an industrial building. I like this new scenery, what do you think?

And I decided to try something different with my hair. A new sort of braid, in order to keep my too-long-to-be-bangs-but-too-short-to-be-normal hair out of my face. I like my hair when it's up in a bun, you see me wearing it like that most of the time. But sometimes a girl needs to try something different. Well, I hope you like it :)

Denim jacket: H&M €15 // Sweater: H&M €30 // Jeans: Secondhand €5 // Boots: Primark €24

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Leonie said...

I love your hair this way! (: x

Juseneide said...

The pictures are nice,your mom is going a great job.
You look lovely with pastels colors.Following!!
Kisses

http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

Milou said...

Ik vind je trui zo leuk!
En super dat je moeder de foto's maakt. Denk dat de mijne niet eens weet waar de aanknop zit haha

Daria said...

Hey Lovely! Of course I wanna follow you! Great blog! I'm a new follower right now!


Kisses from Poland!

xx


voguerka.blogspot.com

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

ohh lovely knit! I like the color :D

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Denisa said...

You look so nice, Great. Perfect blog

http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

Kelseylovescosmetics said...

Beautiful! You are gorgeous and your hair looks lovely! Loving the whole outfit!
I'm following you now, hope you will follow me back!!
xoxo
kelsey

Kelsey Loves Cosmetics Blog

Rosanne said...

Aw, I really like the fact your Mum takes your outfit pictures! :D

x Rosanne
giventothewild.blogspot.com

The seas are stormy said...

Die trui is zo mooi! En ik vind je echt prachtig en fotogeniek :)

Thania said...

I'm your newest follower!! Amazing outfit!! Love the sweater!

xoxo
Thania

http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.gr/

Anonymous said...

Die trui is zo mooi!
En dat subtiele printje op je broek is prachtig!
Geweldige outfit!

X
http://dipitblack.com

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

super outfit, staat je echt goed!!


Love, Lisette

I just started blogging again.
lisettemaria.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

The color of that sweater is sooo pretty! And I LOVE your hair like that! I may have to try that :)
I think it's great scenery, way better than mine. I always have my pictures in the same spot...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Axelle said...

wauw de trui is super ! ook een erg mooie kleur ! :D

Malou said...

Wauw, dit vind ik echt een hele mooie outfit!

Ik volg je via GFC :)

issatchieu said...

So nice of ur mum to take ur photos. 60% of it were hers. shes good at it! I do love the industrial background. Good change :)

issatchieu said...

So nice of ur mum to take ur photos. 60% of it were hers. shes good at it! I do love the industrial background. Good change :)

The chic and cheap said...

i love the match of this colors!


THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

Jan said...

En weer ben ik fan van je broek!
Staat ook supermooi met deze jumper (:

.