We are young

Do you like doing absolutely nothing all day? I do... sometimes. Since I'm away most of the time, I love to spend time at home. Even though I'm just watching the TV or working on my laptop. I just appreciate my own house, bed and room so much more.

I can't sit still though. Just 2 hours at max before I get the feeling of running around again. So we decided to take pictures and drove towards Wormer for a good background. What do you think of this combination? I noticed that my style has changed alot over the past few months. I feel more comfortable with myself and I'm buying clothes of better quality which is showing off. :)

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Sweater: Vila // Jeans: H&M // Flats: H&M

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

What a cute outfit! I love your pants and your sweater! I love lazy days!

Rosalia
Style-love.blogspot.com

Sjo - Bordeaux Bravoure said...

leuke frisse outfit:)!
x

Janne said...

Hele mooie outfit! :)

Dilara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dilara said...

Ik vind vooral de trui heel mooi! x

Katarina said...

amazing look. love your pants :)

check out eFoxCity.com giveaway on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Dat is een heel leuk truitje, een hele leuke look.
Heb je het truitje op de vila site gekocht?

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Dankjewel! :)
Nee ik heb hem een paar weken geleden in de winkel in Amsterdam (Kalverstraat) gekocht.

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit! i like these tender colors!

http://aristocatsnotes.blogspot.nl/

Jan said...

Wow mooie outfit,
staat je erg goed!
Mooie locatie ook zeg,
leuke foto's (:

.