Because I'm a geek

Allright, I'll admit it: I'm such a dork every now and then. I love watching airplanes take off and land while I'm already at 30.000ft most of the time. I also love cars...

So when my old car broke down, I had do make a decision: invest money in this old car which is not actually worth it or buy a new one. And since I am a sucker for new and shiny stuff, it was easy to come to a decision. Well, just kidding you guys! I felt sorry for my old car actually, I owned it for 4 years. But I do realise a car is just a 'thing' and I desperately need a car for my work as a cabin attendant. Being to late at the airport for a flight is NOT an option.

So I went car shopping and found this beautiful white renault twingo. It's actually an occasion, but it still looks and feels (and smells, haha) new.

I would like to give my car a name (because i'm a geek). Any suggestions?

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

RIP my old, dear mazda 121. Thanks for 4 great years! Still love u!



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Vera Cortez said...

Great pictures!!!

Kiss, Vera
http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

denise said...

ooh wat een mooie auto!
wat dacht je van sneeuwwitje!?
haha
liefs,
denise

sonia // daring coco said...

Awesome new ride! I definitely think you need to name your car! Though the only thing I can think of is Bianca - cos it's white... I know, completely uninspired LOL!

I have a new giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
Win a glam necklace and earring set by Angelique! ENDS IN 1 DAY! ENTER NOW

.