FLYING: Berlijn

Last week I had the chance to visit Berlin. Already knowing it would be my last visit for this year. Every now and then our rosters change and nightstops disappear completely or our main airline is taking them over, and that was the case. Hopefully we'll get Berlin back next year.

So while the other crewmembers decided to stay in the hotel, I went into town. It was my second time in Berlin and during the first time I wasn't able to see it all. I walked past Charlie's checkpoint, went to see the holocaust memorial and had an awesome Vietnamese dinner in a restaurant nearby.

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Leuke jas! en berlijn is zo'n heerlijke stad

WOLF359 said...

Berlijn is echt geweldig!
Waar heb je trouwens dat truitje vandaan, echt heel mooi!

.