INTERIEUR: Nieuwe kamer



For big plans you need time, and not to forget: money. I don't have both of them. So my big plans are for the future, I had to put them aside. And while I'm saving money to buy my own house next year (they're giving young people a hard time here in the Netherlands when you want to buy a house), I decided to give my room an update.

Out with the old and in with the secondhand ;)











I wanted to keep it calm and clear. Do you remember my old room? It was time for something grown-up-ish. And since I have my other room (a.k.a. DIY and low priced walk in closet) I had lots of space to work with. I got rid of my desk (I got a fulltime job, no more studying for me, YAY!) and I am deeply in love with my best buy EVER: my Ipad3.

My bed is secondhand and handmade, I found it on the internet. The bedside tables are from Loods5, Zaandam (sorry, for the dutchies only!). I used them in my previous house as tables, but figured they would look better next to my bed.

I DIY'ed the small closet which I bought at a thriftstore for just 10 euro! Can you believe it? I made it white and it looks completely different. I love it! Perfect to cover up my mess. The rest of my room is either secondhand or I got it as a gift.

You like it?

Esmay said...

Wauwie! Perfect <3

A Step In Fashion said...

Love the pillows ;)

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Jouw kamer is echt een bron van inspiratie, wauw!

MateaTPol said...

amazing room! i like it a lott! and wall colors is so good .! so lovely!

Jouvence said...

i love your room.! x

Beth K said...

I want this Paris pillow ;)
modniemodnamoda.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Wauw ziet er mooi uit!

Helmiina said...

Wow I just love your room!:) So nicely decorated. The Paris pillows are so cute! You have such a lovely blog:)
xoxo Helmiina
http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com

Joy. | justlikesushi.com said...

Your room is super cute! :)

Jesdiny said...

Wat mooi! Echt een fijne kamer. Je bed is echt prachtig!

Lucy said...

This is so beautiful!
My perfect kind of room :)

Makeup for Biochemists

xx

RaeAbigael said...

SHABBY CHIC!! :))))
I'm addicted to shabby chic interior design style. lovely room :">

visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! :)

Bri said...

Your bedroom looks like an oasis! I love the Paris/New York pillows, Paris being one of my favourite places in the world!

Awesome that you found that closet and made it so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the way you have decorated your room! It looks so effortlessly beautiful. And there's cute little details like those pillows :) Amazing! Would you like to follow each other? Now following you via GFC <3

xoxo Eeva
eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi

TuinWeelde said...

Hihi de stessenbarbie blijft leuk he!
WBT je vraag over de lens. Ik heb een 50mm lens gekocht. :)

X

Lifesplash said...

Wauw, mooi! En die barbie... haha wat leuk!

josianne said...

Jaa, I like it! En ik ken dat gevoel: geen huis kunnen kopen/huren terwijl je dat wel heeeel graag wilt :(

Veronique said...

Je kunt echt mooi inrichten, zeg. Ziet er echt prachtig uit :D

Eva said...

Wauuuuw love it. En je blog ziet er ook super mooi uit!

xx

FASHIONIY.NL / winactie post en outfit AFW post online!

Unknown said...

Leuke kamer!!

X. Lian.
mycreativebrains.nl

cachemirevictim said...

OMG! You did an amazing job! Wow! Thanks for your kind comment, I'm your newest follower, hope u will follow back! ;-))

Stephanie said...

I love the new decoration ") It's so fresh and calming. I wish i could decorate my room with such ease without going broke

xo Stephanie

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I love your blog, I love the swetter and I love your hair!

Glossy Lala said...

Lovely look,the dog is so cute:)

I wonder if you would like to follow each other:)

http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

SpryOnTheWall said...

Looks fantastic! Well done!

Katie Frank said...

This outfit is so lovely <3 You look great :) I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
x

.