The navajo sweater



A tad too big for me, but I certainly am in love with my new/secondhand mango navajo sweater. I've been searching for this sweater for such a long time, but finaly found it online, only not the right size. But I don't mind wearing things which are oversized, it looks baggy and is very comfortable to wear. Ideal for covering up belly's who are blown by all the food (or airplanes, in my case... Pressurized cabins are NOT good for belly's people!)

Curious how I styled this sweater? Click those words!






Navajo sweater: mango
Jeans: zara
Ballerina flats: primark


Kyla said...

That sweater looks beautiful on you! I love the pastels of the pattern, it's such a pretty look.

Anna said...

Ohhh die is leuk! Jammer dat hij nu niet tussen de sale hangt, hier in Nederland hebben we nu echt truien nodig!

Anonymous said...

It's super lovely! I didn't even got the chance to see this sweater live here, in Lisbon! They completely flew off the shelves! :D
It looks awesome on you! :))

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Wow, gorgeous sweater, love it :)
Thank you for lovely comment, have a nice day...

becka said...

It looks amazing on you, I love that is second hand I just wrote about vintage clothing in my blog!

Esmay said...

Loooovin'it!

Stephanie said...

I love that sweater! What a great piece. And I must say that your puppy is adorable!

Nikki said...

I love this sweater, and I like that it's a bit big!:) I love baggy sweaters!
Your puppy is so adorable:) XX

Jaimie said...

Hij staat je echt super cute! Wat wil ik die graag zeg, vooral met dit vreselijke weer! Liefs

Pao said...

You are so adorable sweetie, nice blog!
Thanks for visiting mine, Im following you now! I hope you come back to mine!

http://hippiechicpao.blogspot.com

A Fashion Moment said...

Bedankt voor je berichtje op mijn blog! De trui is super, vind het juist leuk dat hij wat oversized is!

A Possible Fantasy said...

love the color palette! lovely pics, lovely you and such a cute puppy!

do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
see you around!

www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

Juliet Polilova said...

love your pants and sweater!

nice blog by the way!

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

fashion BOOM said...

you look so sweet ,love your sweater ..

thank for your com on my blog ,what about following each other ?
kiss

Unknown said...

thank u for your comment. love your blog and im following you of course!
hope u follow me back?:)

Asia S. said...

I love that sweater :) I want it now :) lovely dog, so sweet ♥

The chic and cheap said...

Love that sweater!!!

Fashion Insanity said...

THat sweater looks great on you, love the soft colours!

.