Thrifted goodies




I went out again for some treasure hunting in our local thriftstore, which is actually my favorite. (for the dutchies amoung us: noppes in zaandam) Everytime I visit this particular thriftstore, I find something beautiful. And the prices, aren't you amazed?

I don't know the brand of the dress, but I loved the glittery details. It is perfect for a party or a nice and warm summer night.

Do you go out thrifting? Or you find it disgusting? (like some of my friends!)


Esmay said...

This is what budget shopping looks like!

agasuitcase said...

Cute outfit!
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful dress. And those shoes are gorgeous too. I love thrifting. It always makes me feel like I can buy so much more because it's like recycling clothes.

I can't wait to see how you style the dress.

Wren
http://www.houseofwren.blogspot.ca/

Yajaira said...

cute outfit
yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

fashionisaparty.com said...

die hakken! wat een goede vondsten!

Amanda Raborn said...

I don't find it to be disgusting at all I just can't ever find those type of pieces! You got some GREAT stuff. Love the simplicity of the dress. You will get tons of wear out of that little guy!

Amanda
It's an Easy Life

Clara Turbay said...

Very good ideas i´ll be back soon!

Elisse said...

Wauw, goeie vondsten!

Simone said...

Leuk hoor!

http://chicadeahora.blogspot.com

.