Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you


Hi dolls,
I've been cycling around for an hour on my normal bike (my vintage precious racingbike is in the shed, waiting for some guaranteed sunshine) and went into town looking for a new makeup bag. Came home with lots of other stuff... and a makeup bag ofcourse. Bigtime failure on my saving-money plan. I bought some sports clothes and underwear, needed it and it was cheap. Oh well.

Tonight I'm out to the movies with one of my friends. Already looking forward to have salted popcorn. I think the main reason I go to the cinema is the popcorn. Plead guilty on this one!

Anyway, click the text below for some more outfitpictures and let me know what you think honeys!









Burgundy jeans: Primark
Denim blouse: Primark
Allstars: Fake from Thailand
Necklace: Primark




And later that night at the movies. We went to step up 4 in 3D, that's why whe are wearing the funny (ugly) glasses. Felt kind off old since we where surrounded by 16y/o girls, but it was a fun movie to watch. Defenitely needed a feel good movie!


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
pommelien.x said...

wow, nice necklas, loviin them!

www.fashion-entree.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your necklace.
http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

Esmay said...

Die combi is zo superleuk!

Unknown said...

Heel erg mooi !! Burgundy staat je heel erg mooi en hele leuke blog heb je.

X

Unknown said...

Heel mooi! Staat je goed die spijkerblouse.

DAILY DISGUISE said...

hii!! thanks for visiting my blog. i'd love to follow each other :) following you now! if you could follow me on google friend connect, i would greatly appreciate it. i think you'll like some of my other looks too :)

www.dailydisguise.com

My Scrambled Style said...

Wat een leuke outfit. Leuke combinatie, je burgandy broek met denim. Moet ik even onthouden ;-)

Xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

Elma said...

Super leuke outfit! Vind je denim blouse echt heel gaaf! :) x

Unknown said...

Super leuke outfit!X

TuinWeelde said...

Superleuke combi meis! Nog vliegen vd week? X

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Leuke outfit! En die laatste foto is een een fun foto, hihi :)

Floor said...

Leuke outfit, die combinatie is echt geweldig :) gave blog, followed! Bedankt voor je comment op mijn blog!

Liefs
badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

Cidade do Pecado said...

It's a nice outfit, I really liked :)
Let's follow each other?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your necklace is beautiful*
Do u want to follow each other? Let me know ;)
xx

Unknown said...

lovely post doll! and your outfit is stunning, especially loving the statement necklace. If you get a minute id love for you to check out my blog(: and follow each other?

http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

PSbyDila.com said...

Mooi! En wat zit je haar telkens leuk!

LounaBeauty said...

Leuke foto's meid ;) Staat je allemaal prima. ;-)

morganvsmorgan said...

As soon as i read this i had a craving for the movies & popcorn! Thats a really cool casual outfit too, i love the denim shirt.

MIRTE said...

hele leuke outfit meid!!

Nadine said...

leuke foto's vooral de uitgaan foto's!


www.allthatstyle.blogspot.com

Fashion R&D said...

LOVE that necklace!! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog---wanna follow each other?

.