You try and you fail, but the real failure is when you stop trying!








Pants: Zara, Blazer: Forever21, Blouse: Zara, Necklace: DIY, Ring: Primark, Flats: Unknown

Finally some sunshine out here in the Netherlands! (notice I'm always, or kinda always starting with talking about the weather?!)

Anyway, let's start again: how are you doing? Had a good week? My birthday is in... 6 days! I'm turning 23 then. Time is flying, oh my Goodness! I'm not planning on celebrating my birthday though. I stopped celebrating my birthday since I turned 12. That was my last 'party'. I don't like my own birthday, while I love to visit other people's parties! Anyway, enough about my birthday. And I can't celebrate it even if I want to: I am in Kristiansand on the 24th of april for my work. (I'm a cabin attendant, in case you didn't noticed!)

And something about the outfit? Well my pants became a little bit too big! :( I bought them a couple of weeks ago at Zara and loved them eversince. Maybe I should wash them at a really high temperature, or get my sewingkit? What do you think? My blazer is from last year, I bought it in Brussels at Forever21, one of my favorite stores. :)


Abbie said...

Lovely outfit I love the colour of the blazer againist the jeans! Blazer are timeless arn't they, I want one in every colour!

http://fashiontatt.blogspot.co.uk/

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your cropped blazer! I think I have those pants!! They're a little big on me too but I love them! lol

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Yajaira said...

cute outfit
love the pants
loving the accessories

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke outfit, de kleuren zijn heel mooi met elkaar gecombineerd!

Esmay said...

Die kleuren bij elkaar zijn super! Mooie outfit :D

Selene said...

hi! thanks for your lovely comment! <3
you have a really romantic blog <3
selene
http://hipandchips.blogspot.com/

AleksandraNajda.com said...

Amazing colors, I love it all! :D
Enter my ROMWE giveaway! ♥

Veronique said...

Geweldige outfit! Wat heb je die kleuren prachtig gecombineerd en je hebt ook mooi haar, zeg. Ik ga je volgen - wil deze blog niet missen :D

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Loving the mint pants and matching ring :)!

Joana Chaves said...

Oooh, I love these! You look so cute and smiley-facey:p

Don't forget to like my page on facebook to enter my giveaway completely.

xo Joana

Bente said...

Lovely colorful outfit!:)

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit!!love ring!!!
Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

Anonymous said...

Seriously loving the mint trend and how your paired it with the silver shoes! You look fabulous.

Wren
http://www.houseofwren.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Erika Bisogno
Ho capito che x vivere bisogna smp lottare..ke x stare bene, prima bisogna stare male..ke x avere tutto prima, bisogna nn avere nulla..che prima di ricevere bisogna dare, ke se qlcs è tua lo sarà smp anke nel tmp e nello spazio.. e sopratt ke nn smp nella vita tutto va cm noi vogliamo, e in ql caso nn dobbiam mai abbattarci..xk si vede ke il destino x noi ha visto ben altro.. almeno qst è qllo ke sxo ... ♥

Unknown said...

Shalane, i'm sorry, that message was wrong!!! the right comment is this:

Hi Shalane,
I just found your blog & I just adore it - your sense of style is amazing!!! :)

If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG...WRITE ON MY BLOG IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

www.thechicetoile.com

xoxoxo,Francesca

Angelwynxx @ LnL Clothing said...

Your blazer is really cute and the pants really fit on you! It's not obvious that those stuff is quite big as you think. You really had a great sytle!

wWw.Lnlclothing.com

Fashion-isha said...

I love that color combo...I wore something just like it the other day! There's nothing like the colors of ice cream for the spring! Thanks so much for stopping by...I love your blog...let's follow each other! And do come back to enter my current giveaway..a super styling book by Harper's Bazaar!!
xo
Sharon

mutianugrabita said...

Perfect combination ♥
I'm your new follower :D

Wida said...

Very cute outfit! You look so perfect!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Nikki said...

Your outfit is so pretty, I love the colours! And that blazer is fantastic:) XX

Unknown said...

Superleuke outfit! Vooral die kleuren vind ik erg leuk bij elkaar!! :D

Liefs & Alvast gefeliciteerd :)
Christa
www.chrissssssta.com

Unknown said...

Really great spring colors. I'm envious of the robins egg blue/minty color of those pants.

I kind of like their slight bagginess-as they're quite on trend with the whole boyfriend jean thing.

You have such a pretty smile! Makes the pictures even sunnier.

Cute blog - and I love the name :)

-Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Love the Look!

Geneva Garcia said...

You look very stunning! I love the colors of your outfit teal & coral. Very spring! :)

Please do visit my blog if you have the time
Geneva
http://fromgenevawithlove.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit, staat je heel goed!

PSbyDila said...

Echt heel leuk! Mooie kleuren ook.

Unknown said...

what a great title - and outfit to match!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

TheTinyHeart said...

The mint jeans look so pretty with the coral top! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, Shalane!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Toni said...

Best outfit I have seen in a long time!!
Aw, life's too short not to celebrate birthdays!! Even if it is out for a few drinks/nice meal, or just a day off work with breakfast in bed, it is nice to do something! Have a lovely day anyway xx

Quiqui said...

Very cute outfit! beautiful Spring colors!
www.notasinfahion.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Prachtige outfit!

Amanda Raborn said...

LOVE those pink pants! You look great! Hope you get to stay home for 5 days and catch up on some sleep :) Keep in touch!

Amanda
It's an Easy Life

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Nog bedankt voor je comment! Ik ben weg van je blo :). Volg je met bloglovin :D

Leah said...

Love your hair, and this outfit is really cute. Thanks for stopping by, you have a really great blog here!

.