Summer mood






Blouse: Primark, Skirt: H&M, Belt: H&M, Blazer: Thrift (H&M), Boots: Newlook

And another outfit with my favorite blouse, which I bought recently. It was just 13 euros but I already wore it A LOT, so it's definitely worth every single penny (or euro, in this case!).

And Daisy figured she also should be in the pictures, so she sat besides me during the photoshoot. A couple of days before she was actually really sick, throwing up and everything. It was very scary but she feels so much better now, thank God.

I grew up surrounded by animals. We took care of cats, a golden retriever, several rabbits, hamsters, fish and horses! From the age of 5 till the age of 19 I was a true 'horse girl'. I owned a horse from my 12th till my 19th birthday, but had to give up when I started working at the airport. I will show you pictures when I've got some time. It was such a fantastic period in my life!

Anyway, right now at my mum's house we have Daisy (a little 6 year old Shih-Tzu we got as a puppy) and Snickers, a 2 year old supposed to be little but turned out to be huge rabbit. You will see them every now and then on my blog. Because I love them.


Esmay said...

Wat een leuk vestje! En kleurig bloesje ook :D

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

Great outfit, love that blouse! Cute dog, I love animals and have three guinea pigs myself :)

Veronique said...

Wat een schattige outfit! Heel erg leuk!

Alazne said...

I like your look!it is so great!

kiss

http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com.es/

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt! I love the way you belted it to add extra detail to the outfit. You look lovely.

Wren
http://www.houseofwren.blogspot.ca/

The Fashion Writress said...

Mooie foto's meid :) En roze staat je super!

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke outfit, die blouse is echt leuk die kleur vooral :)

Lisa said...

wat een leuke outfits, staat je leuk! (:

Toni said...

Daisy is so cute! Dogs are the best, they love you no matter what.
Love the blouse!

The Girl with the Coffee said...

Such a cute dog, good to know she is all right! The color of the blouse looks great!
xx Katja

Jennifer said...

Leuke outfit, dat blousje staat je heel erg leuk!

Femme Virtue said...

love the cute and feminine outfit!

Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Mooi meid! Heel vrolijk en vrouwelijk! love it!

Sas said...

Mooie look!

Diana said...

such a great dress for summer! you can definitely wear this 100 different ways


http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Fash Boulevard said...

Beyond stunning. Love it. Fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Wat een mooie items! Voor een hele mooie prijs. X

.