INTERIEUR: Home sweet home






Welcome to my cleaned chaos. :)

When you want to see the previous state of my precious built-on-a-very-tight-budget "walk in closet", click here. And in these couple of months has happend a lot. I've lived for about 8 months in Haarlem on my own. Now back at my mum's house because I need to save money. So with moving back myself, I had a very nice suprise for my mum: even more clothes than before. Which had to be stored. And so we went to Ikea to buy another and bigger clothing rack (only 20 euro people, that's not very expensive!). During my time in Haarlem I got a small closet from a neighbour, and this one is perfect for jeans and shorts. I already got a different version of it (also ikea). So I put them next to eachother. One for my pants/jeans/shorts/whatever and one for my tops.

I'll show you a short movie soon. :)
And better pictures. My apologies for the fantastic instagram quality! :)



Anouck said...

wauw! ziet er mooi uit.

Maika Nguyen said...

Wauuw! I'm so jealous!! Ziet er echt leuk uit :)

X dailylifeofmaika

Yajaira said...

organized
yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

Karolina said...

Wow in comparance to me that's really organised and pretty, well done!

Hanna said...

Beautiful pics :) Instagram is fantastic :D

Hanna

http://www.riseandbloom.com
Giveaway - Fossil watch

Unknown said...

I have the same issue -- too much clothes! I may need to kick my boyfriend out of his closet and take his too :) just kidding!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

I love looking at people's closets. I think organized clothing is one of the most beautiful things.

Wren
http://www.houseofwren.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy Loves To Blog said...

Very cute blouse!

Lucy Loves To Blog

Just Skandal said...

so lovely!!!
http://justfromeurope.blogspot.com

mestizay said...

what a gorgeous blazer!:)

.