Goodbye for now



After working almost 2 years with a lot of passion on this blog, I decided to take a -maybe temporarly- break.

It's not going very well at this moment. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, my car broke down, I probably can't go on a holiday -again- and it's just all a little bit too much to handle at this moment. I'm just not doing fine. And I hate it.

How much I loved working on my blog, reading all your lovely comments and making new posts, it's just too much for me to do right now. I can't focus, I'm not happy and I can't make any posts right now, nor answer your comments. I need time. Time to heel. Time to focus on myself. Time to rediscover my goals and dreams in live, and try to achieve them.

And while I'm getting my mess together, trying to fix things, I wish all of you dear readers all the best in life. Thank you all very much. It was a pleasure and honor to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time. It has been an absolute pleasure reading your posts and I hope you can sort your problems out and feel happy again as soon as possible. I hope you rediscover your dreams and ambitions and start to feel yourself again. Good luck with everything in your future, I wish you the best. Take care! xxx

Esmay said...

Zonde :( & balen!
Maar als 't voor jou beter is! Je moet er natuurlijk wel plezier in hebben, en als je dat niet hebt kun je dat weer merken! We zien wel wanneer je terug komt, als je nog terugkomt! Take your time!

Jennifer said...

Sterkte meis (K)

KatXoXo said...

everyone needs a break now and then :) Taking care of yourself is #1 !!

db said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going thru such a difficult time. I do hope that you triumph over all the madness and come out of this a better, stronger, smarter, and wiser individual! I wish you good luck and great love and do hope too see you back soon!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

SpryOnTheWall said...

Take all the time you need. Everyone needs a break to regroup. I'm so sorry you are having a tough time, stay strong and hope to see you back soon. xoxo

Eugene Marseille said...

I hope you'll be alright!

<3

xo

Anastasya said...

Ah meis! doe rustig aan, neem alle tijd en vergeet niet dat je een prachtige en zoals het op mij overkomt superlieve en goede vrouw bent! be strong xx

Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Wat jammer meis. Maar vooral heel rot dat het niet goed met je gaat.
Ik hoop dat je je snel weer beter gaat voelen. Zet hem op, je komt er wel!

100%hallal said...

Wat jammer! Ik had je blog net ontdekt en ik vind hem er leuk en inspirerend. Sterkte! Ow, ik heb je toch toegevoegd aan mn Feader, dus als je weer zou beginnen, lees ik je!

Anonymous said...

I have been going through your blog and think it's amazing.

Congratulations on your 2 year commitment, you deserve a break! I hope I can do it as long as you!

I hope you get happy again and sort things out. I know what you mean, I went through a same unhappy patch not long ago and it took a while to recover.

I hope you come back to the blog world, I would love to see some more of your posts.

Love your blog once again and am your new follower. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I am really sorry about that :(
I hope you get well soon
I hope the best luck for you!
We're always here to wait you for coming back :)

♥ sugarpuff ♥
Pinkie Anggia
http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/

cheap beats by dr dre said...

I hope you'll be alright.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I am sorry to read that but sometimes one really needs a break..

Thank you for your comments anyway.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

I'm so sorry, I hope you back soon.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

jAfa cheap ghd
sPyr cheap ugg boots
tLdp michael kors handbags
7vXah ugg boots
3uUzj chi flat iron
7xZlx ghd straightener
2dSzu nfl football jerseys
5lVpw ghd nz sale
8wCkr north face outlet
6nGrs ugg australia
5tEhi ghd gold
8rLka michael kors sale
1qPsf cheap nfl jerseys
8rRmt ghd
8rLhf discount uggs

.