Budget Outfit








Blazer worn as coat: H&M, Blouse: Thrifted, Jeans: Thrifted, Heels: Thrifted, Clutch: Thrifted, Necklace: Gift from my boyfriend

Oh yes dear readers, it IS possible to create an outfit under 30 euro's! Almost everything is thrifted, except for my blazer which I wore as a coat that day.

What do you think? Do you thrift a lot? Do you wear cheap outfits?

Esmay said...

Het is wel een mooie, chique outfit!

Florencece said...

it's great outfit :)

i ♥ your blog

Anonymous said...

Haha wat een mooie outfit! En nog goedkoop ook! Liefs

Karolina said...

Amazing thrifted outfit, of yeees I'm the biggest thrifter ever haha, just love how individuel the stuff is and also the price.

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Wauw mooie outfit! Ik vind je blousje echt heeel erg mooi!!

xoxo, Laura

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Hele leuke outfit! Ik thrift heel weinig eigenlijk, gewoon om dat er geen thriftshops in de buurt zijn! x

Anonymous said...

I love that blouse! I always wear cheap outfits because I can't afford the expensive clothes!

Wren

.