Welcome back



Welcome!
I started the Fashion Moodboard two years ago, on the 7th of july 2010 to be precise. After a year and a half of blogging about my dreams, idea's and my life in general, I needed a break. Not sure at that time if it would be a temorarily or a complete break. I broke up with my boyfriend and took a plane to Thailand, mostly for the sun but also to rediscover my goals, my needs and most important: myself.

And here I am, back in my good old hometown close to Amsterdam, discovered that I truly and deeply missed blogging. I decided to start clear. I re-opened the fashion moodboard and I'm filled with new inspiration and idea's, ready to share them with my dearest readers.

And yes, I've missed you guys. I recieved a lot of emails after announcing my 'break' from blogging. And I would like to thank each and every one of you for the support, trust, kindness and sweet words. It helped me alot and it made me realise how much and why I love blogging: to get in touch with my readers.

Thanks so much and welcome to the new and hopefully improved fashion moodboard.

Jennifer said...

Leuk dat je weer terug bent :)

SpryOnTheWall said...

I'm so glad you are back!

.