The green bag




Cotton bag: Primark (1,50 euro)

Remember my new years resolutions? My very first resolution was 'stop using plastic bags'. This was actually quite a challenge. I sometimes forget to bring my own, esspecially when I go out shopping. But a fashionable bag really helps! I bought this one at Primark, last year. I own 2 of those. So I leave one in my car, and bring one with me when I go out (grocery) shopping.

Why not get your own fashionable cotton bag for just a couple of euro's? You save money when you stop buying the plastic ones in the grocery store and you help the environment a LOT!

Plastic is such a bad thing! It's very difficult to recycle and it takes a lot to make! So I can't say it enough: bring your own COTTON bag.

Do you like my cotton bag? Do you already own a cotton bag? And what do you think of plastic and plastic bags?
Anonymous said...

cute outfit!<3
xx

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Really cute outfit :)and I love that you have stopped using plastic bags! I still live at home but am moving out to University in September and will definitely try and do the same. I have a few Cath Kidston shopping bags that will come in use :)

Hailes<3

Dazzlicious said...

Amazing outfit :)

Esmay said...

Goed initiatief van die tas!
Leuke outfit ook :)

Anonymous said...

love the color of this top

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Leuke outfit! Wat een goed initiatief ook!

liefs, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

Veronique said...

Ik sta er nooit zo bij stil: maar het is inderdaad niet goed! Geweldige dat je zo'n goede tas hebt aangeschaft. Ik vind hem hartstikke leuk!

Karolina said...

Lovely outfit, and bag, love those and have hundred of those, really confortable!

Collections said...

That blue top is fabulous. Love the color.

Collections

Anonymous said...

I always take cloth bags with me for groceries. They're pretty strict about recycling and not being wasteful around where I live.

Wren
http://www.houseofwren.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
Cute outfit, i like your boots a lot :)
You have a great blog, would you like follow each other??

xoxo*

Petite and Hungry said...

really cute!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

.