Outfit of the day, Amsterdam










Pants: Mango, Basic T-shirt: Primark, Blazer: H&M, Ballerina Flats: Primark, Necklace: DIY

A lovely day to stroll around in Amsterdam. The sun was shining, the temperature was above 15* celcius and the skies were clear. I went out for some beads shopping. Nowadays, I'm all into DIY'ing and stuff. And Amsterdam is the perfect place to buy beads and the equipment to make jewerly. I will show you more of my DIY projects soon!

I'm enjoying this beautiful weather to the MAX! I love to go outside, cycle or walk around with my face in the sun (ofcourse with some SPF!). Amsterdam is a beautiful place, and I live closeby! It's about 15 minutes by train to get into the citycenter, perfect, isn't it?

Chilling at the canalside or maybe enjoying the view from a boat, which I've done last year. I can't wait till the summer!
Julie Cottrell said...

Love your little blazer!! So cute! Looks like a good day :)

Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

Jade Sawden said...

great pics! id love to go to amsterdam. Love your blazer!

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

What a lovely outfit! And your pictures are always so beautiful:) Have a lovely weekend! xx

Beauty Follower said...

Nice jacket!

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

love your blazer!

xoxo, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the striped piece :)

http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

SpryOnTheWall said...

Gorgeous blazer! Oh I just love Amsterdam! So beautiful!

.