Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees








Skinny jeans: Zara, Top: H&M, Denim jacket: H&M

After a winter without any sunshine, it was time for a big shot of vitamine D. The temperatures are rising, spring is around the corner and the sun was shining: time to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! I cycled around town {Haarlem} with my boyfriend, enjoyed the park and had a drink at a crowded bar.

This was a week ago, I'm now on my four day trip, ending tomorrow. I'm blogging from Bordeaux right now, where the sunshine is hard to find and an umbrella is one of the neccesary things you bring when you go outside. Pouring rain!
Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke outfit, dat spijkerjack heeft echt een mooie kleur :)

Liefs

Squared said...

wow! Love the grass!

Anonymous said...

love the green pants, great photos

Nikki said...

Gorgeous outfit and photo's!! You always look lovely:)xx

Dazzlicious said...

Oh, I love your pants ♥ Totally spring photos, yay!

Unknown said...

great photos, you look beautiful!

xx Ingrid

http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

Kyla said...

Beautiful photos! Your outfit is so cute, and the flowers are so pretty! I'm counting down the days until they start to bloom around me...

Julie Cottrell said...

sooooo cute! perf for st patties

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Die eerste foto vind ik echt heel erg leuk!

liefs, Laura

Al said...

love the green pants !

.