Purple rain


I'm in the middle of packing my suitcase for my Venice - Vienna trip because I'm leaving tonight. Besides that, I'm cleaning the house, have a bunch of clothes in the washing machine, change the bed sheets and blogging around. Multitasking right? Well, not really. I'm now stuck behind my laptop reading other blogs. While I can do other things :)

But I just wanted to share you my outfit and some good news: I finally have my 50mm f1.8 lens! It arrived yesterday at my mum's house all the way from China. My precious baby. I'll take it with me to Venice ofcourse! So stay tuned!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pants - H&M 10 euro || Blouse - thrift 2,50 euro || Boots - H&M 30 euro || Hat - H&M sale 3 euro

Follow The fashion moodboard
Lana said...

Leuke outfit en veel plezier in Venetië!

Jade Sawden said...

cute outfit.. thanks for following :)

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Anja said...

The pants! ♥

Unknown said...

wauw super leuke broek meis!
xxx
Chloe

Dainté said...

Love your outfit ! Your blouse is so cute !
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Valentina H. said...

very romantic, love the hat :)

Allison Young said...

lovely outfit!
will be following!
thank-you for stopping by my blog!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

You look lovely!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love your blog, it's great!
keep it up, and i'll be sure to come back for more!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Camii Palta A.- said...

I love your blouse!
you look great :)
take care!

januarysublime said...

Love the jeans. Goes so well with the blouse!
JS xx

http://januarysublime.com

.