Walking in the sunlight


Had a great morning in Marseille where I walked around in the sunlight. I'm back home now, enjoying my time off. I'll be going to Venice tomorrow and really looking forward to that! So if you have some tips for me, don't hesitate to share them! :)

This outfit is from a couple of days ago. Ofcourse it is too cold to go outside like this, but the light inside was too bad to take pictures. There is no sign of winter here in the Netherlands, what is going on? I'm looking forward for some snow and ice, I would love to go out for some iceskating! So pretty please, send us a little bit (I repeat A LITTLE BIT) of snow. Thank you! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt - primark, shorts - thrifted, boots - newlook

And last but not least: the fountain in Aix en Provence :)
Photobucket
Follow The fashion moodboard
Anja said...

I heart the top, it's adorable! I love that it's red instead of the often seen blue-white combination! :) I'd like a weekend full of snow, too. Maybe we'll get lucky!

And yes, the dress is from the S/S2012 collection by H&M!

XO

Femme Virtue said...

cute look, its such a great top!

Celebrity Style Tips said...

That top is so cute!

http://celebritystyletips.com/

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful top, very cute!

www.fashiable.nl

Ana Costa e Silva said...

I love polka dots :)

http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.com/

Luna S said...

looove those polka dots! they look adorable on you x

luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

L said...

What an adorable outfit! And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my post. You're very pretty as well! I will definitely be checking back here often. xo

onesixthreechirp said...

Adorable outfit! I like it! :)

SABINNA and DAVID said...

the polka dot top is very sweet!!


xx, Sabinna and David

Unknown said...

Thanks darling for stopping by my blog *;* I ♥ your comment !
I wish all the best to you and I hope you have a wonderful 2012!
> www.blog-anapaulaxavier.com <
Kisses!

MechanicalGirl said...

i love your hairstyle:D


thank you for comment:)
Kissess:*:*

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous polka dot top :)Primark have some great bargains :)

im following :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

x

Andrea B. said...

I love the top!!! So nice!
I'm now following you , do the same if you want:
WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM
Kisses Andy

Daisy said...

Love the polka dots! one of my favorite prints :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Your hair looks lovely!!

Thanks for your adorable comment.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

fotograf weselny said...

wow! awsome outfit :)

Camii Palta A.- said...

Lovely :)

.