INTERIEUR: Thuis


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pants - zara, polkadot top - vintage, denim waistcoat - diy, boots - newlook

Home sweet home is what it is, right? Our house is feeling more like a home day by day. And I can honestly say we're almost done. Only some work left at the second floor where the bedrooms are located.

By the way, what do you think of my new hairdo? Went to the hairdresser a couple of days ago, I was ready for something new. I decided I wanted my bangs/fringes back and here they are! I'm pretty pleased I've got them back (already had a fringe about 8 months ago), what do you think?
Follow The fashion moodboard
Femme Virtue said...

wow, u have such a lovely home!

Rosy Blue said...

I saw it directly, your hair is amazing. It looks good on you <3

www.letsjustlive.blogspot.com

onesixthreechirp said...

Beautiful home!
Nice hairdo! :D

Unknown said...

Love the coloured jeans and boots!
Poppy Elizabeth xx

jessica said...

schön kombiniert :)

Trendygemm said...

te he visto en chicisimo y me ha encantado tu blog asiq te sigo!!
Puedes verme en http://trendygemm.blogspot.com/ y sígueme si te gsta, y mi ultimo look en http://chicisimo.es/outfit/stars-18/
bss

.