The silver sweater


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater - Zara (gift), Pants - Zara, Boots - Scapino, Bag - thrift
Two weeks ago I ended up with my boyfriend in Bologna, which itself was already a big suprise. Bologna was on my roster and my boyfriend had reserve duty. Lucky us, he got called out for a nightstop in Bologna, and that's how we ended up together in Italy. After drinking and dining in Bologna at the main square, we went to Zara where I saw this beautiful sweater and he gave it to me! :) Thanks again babes!
Follow The fashion moodboard
Phuong said...

wat een mooie sweater!

Travel in Style

Rosy Blue said...

That sweater looks so good on you <3

Live life glamorous said...

Prachtige sweater, en wat een mooie kamer zie ik de post hieronder! Wauw!

Live life glamorous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Femme Virtue said...

the sweater looks great with the pants!

Whitney said...

Hele mooie sweater!
Xoxo Whitney

http://withlovewhit.com/

.