Spring/Summer Inspiration








Since I'm really done with the winter and getting a little bit depressed when I look outside and see nothing but grey sky and lots of rain, I figured it might be fun to show you some spring/summer inspiration. Just to cheer you guys up. Hope it helps! And what are the looks and trends you're going for the upcomming season? Let me know!

Now I'm off learning and packing. Tomorrow I'll be flying to Prague first and then to Vienna, to spend there a night.
Elise said...

Great post, love it!

Big love
Elise x

Femme Virtue said...

love these laid back outfits!

Hanna said...

super goede inspiratie! Nu kan ik al helemaal niet meer wachten tot de zomer!:0

Evelien said...

Nu heb ik helemaal zin in de zomer!

Wakako said...

They are all simple yet super fashionable!! Great picks <3
xx

Yajaira said...

nice - love lovely pepa's style

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Swoon! All of these pictures are so inspiring and make me just wish even more for warmer weather... I'm especially lusting over those botties that are military inspired. Oh, and of course the Chanel bag. But it seems like I'm always lusting after Chanel ;)

Hope you are doing well my dear!

.