WORKING WEEKEND

I'm exhausted! And still need to work for nine(!) more days in a row. I'm so busy. I keep switching between my job at the airport and my new job at school. I love both of them, but sometimes it's a bit too much. That's the reason you haven't seen many outfitpictures lately. But stay tuned, they will be back shortly!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And remember the appointment I made with myself about the shopping-free four weeks? I already broke my own rule on the very first day. I felt horrible all day long because someone let me down bigtime. That's why I bought myself a new scent, kylie minoque showtime. And two new magazines. And new glasses, do you like them?
Femme Virtue said...

love the glasses! geek chic!

Marisa said...

the glasses are really cute x)

Hanna said...

Lovely pics! Those glasses are amazing!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Elisa De Marco said...

thanks for the lovely comment :)
I love your blog i follow you!
follow me too if you want :)

Laura said...

Wat een prachtige foto's! Leuke bril trouwens!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love your hair!xx

Loes said...

dankjewel! (:
Ik vind de bril je echt goed staan! En de geurtjes van Kylie vind ik ook vaak lekker (:

Kel & Jaz said...

love the glasses!! and they look great on you!!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

LustyCapuccino said...

Love your blog! Keep working but don't forget blogging :)!

Kisses from LustyCapuccino

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love those glasses!!! I hope you get some time off work soon!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Pauline said...

Oh, you make a really good thing by buying this glasses, they're so gorgeous !

minnja said...

Thanks for sharing! I love it!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Kisses
minnja

Jasmine said...

darling hope you'll get some time off and have some rest soon

Paula said...

lovely blog.
truely :)

Daiana said...

i love your new glasses! very stylish!

take care sweetie!

xoxo http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

this free bird said...

i do love the glasses!! and can totally relate to breaking a spending deal i've set with myself. received some sad news today and fell off the wagon purchasing polka dot tights. i couldn't help it! they cheered me up for a moment :)

xoxo,
carrie

Gabriele said...

Nice picks :)

New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

Jan said...

Bedankt voor je superlieve reactie!
Haha ben zelf ook helemaal weg van m'n jasje XD
&Leuke foto's, je staat erg leuk op die laatste!

Anonymous said...

Right, i actually never comment on blogs, but you're such a pretty girl! Those glasses look amazing on you!

.