“HEY BUBBAH, LIFE'S TOUGH. GET A HELMET.”

Four days down, six more to go. I'm still pretty exhausted, but hey, life's tough, and I make lots of money right now. So for today a indoor outfit picture. It didn't stop raining since I'm home, so I was forced to do the shoot inside.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When you work alot, I think it's important to have a place where you can chill and relax. For me the ultimate relaxation is reading magazines in bed. Or watching some DVD's on my laptop and drinking some fresh mint tea or green tea.

Besides that, someone asked me to tell something about the makeup I use. Once a week I try not to wear make up. My skin really needs a day off.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Usually I wear:
- Maxfactor miracle touch foundation
- Rimmel lipstick, softpink shade
- MAC blush
- Lancome concealer
- Maybelinne the collosal mascara
- Dior palette eyeshadow in brown/yellow
- Chanel liquid eyeliner
Sanam said...

Great outfit,i especially love that blazer :D where from? :)



Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Hanna said...

Lovely outfit, great glasses! I really like your "chill place"!:P


http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

luciana said...

wonderful outfit, absolutely beautiful!

Nemesis said...

Mooooi zeg, die bril staat je echt lief =D xxx

Rachael said...

Love these pictures!! So pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hola guapa!!
me gusta tu look!!
muy guapa!!
muuuak!!

Sweet style

Anonymous said...

Amazing Pictures, great Outfit!:)
Love your glasses. xx, Alice

jessica said...

such a comfy bed :)

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE the outfit!! And your makeup is gorgeous!!! :D :D
(I still don't wear any...I should start XD)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Femme Virtue said...

u look gorgeous!

Kate said...

i really like your boots, they look great on you!
and your chill-out area looks sooo comfy, love it ;)

Anonymous said...

Leuke outfit! En je kamer ziet er echt heel gezellig uit.

Marisa said...

such a natural pretty look (:

SvetLana said...

Great outfit!!! And make up!!!

www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures girl! i love your boots, where did you get them?

come by some time and folow my blog if you like
xoxo ahugeheartforfashion.blogspot.com

.