Quote of the week

Photobucket
Jan said...

Oehw zielig maar lief,
naja misschen niet zielig,
afhankelijk hoe je 't ziet.
Oehwf een hersenkraker XD

Rachael said...

Love this movie!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Louise said...

aww I love this movie! and this quote. Great post xx

Jennifer said...

Mooie quote!

En heel erg bedankt voor de award. Vind het heel leuk dat je me nomineert :d Ik ga m overnemen en ook 7 mensen uitkiezen en de 7 facts invullen word moeilijk haha ;d

Amber Schmidt said...

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I love this movie. The photo is amazing. ;)

And I love your header, missy. ;)

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a great quote!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

aisaicha said...

i love 500 days of summer! my favorite. and it's a great quote :)

http://aisaicha.blogspot.com/

Kel & Jaz said...

great quote! I love Zooey! :)
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Angélique said...

Mooie quote!

Jennifer R.Kociolek said...

Oh thanks, your blog are great too. I follow you.
xoxo

Marisa said...

Unfortunately (or not) that's true (:

Pauline said...

Oh, Zooey & Joseph make just a wonderfull couple. Your blog is really good, thank for your comment it makes me really happy.

Vanessa and Jana said...

That quote is so cute and so true! Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
All the best
Midnight Couture Girls

.