OUTFIT: Striped maxi dress

fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress
During one of the prettier days last month I wore this super cute striped maxi dress from Zara. It was a total bargain for just 10 euro (gotta love the summersale!). I combined it with a cropped lace top from Zara which was also for sale. Lots of Zara in this outfit, guys! Maxi dresses are kind of my thing nowadays since they are so comfy and relaxed. Perfect for days which are a little bit colder too, just change the sandals for some cute sneakers. The photos were taken in Baarn at 'Castle Groeneveld', which is totally gorgeous. Hope you like my outfit :)

Outfit
Striped maxi dress - Zara
Lace cropped top - Zara
Bohemian bag - Primark
Sandals - Zara
Sunglasses - Polette eyewear (jimini frame)

fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress fashionmoodboard outfit maxidress
Zara striped maxidress / Zara lace croptop / Primark bohemian bag / Zara sandals

HarryLuper said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Kudos
african dress for girl

kristinahojholt said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?
african maxi skirts for sale

.