OUTFIT: Blue monki dress

fashionmoodboard monki dress
Sometimes you ran into something so beautiful you can't leave without taking it with you. It was a year ago maybe, late in the summer during a layover in beautiful Kristiansand, Norway. Where I someway, somehow decided to go inside a store just to kill some time before I had to go to bed. I was on an early schedule, waking up at 4AM each morning and being in bed by 8PM every single night in order to get enough sleep. After a few hours of wandering around in the forest I got back to the citycenter and walked into the Monki store, which was just next to our hotel. I immediately went to the sales section where I got my hands on this beautiful dress. I found the sandals too, but this dress is like amazeballs. And to be honest I already wore it quite a few times, but I don't show you things twice on the blog...

Outfit
Dress - Monki
Sandals - Monki
Bag - Primark
Watch - Oozoo

fashionmoodboard monki dress fashionmoodboard monki dress fashionmoodboard monki dress fashionmoodboard monki dress fashionmoodboard monki dress fashionmoodboard monki dress fashionmoodboard monki dress
Monki dress, monki sandals, primark bag, oozoo watch

.