Outfit: Sporty chique


Happy first of march everyone! In almost every outfit you see from my hand, you can find budget items or items from the thriftstore. This blue blazer -in almost the exact same color as my airline uniform- was another great item I found in the thriftstore a while ago. Since I also really love the sportychique style, I decided to combine the blazer with a grey shirt from Gina Tricot and my ripped skinnyjeans from Primark. The final touch are the white sneakers from H&M. Hope you like it :)

I'm wearing
Blazer - Thrifted (Similar awesome version here)
Shirt - Gina Tricot
Distressed jeans - Primark (Found the perfect distressed jeans here)
White sneakers - H&M
Backpack - Primark
Lipstick - Kate Moss for Rimmel n10 (Buy it here)

Thrifted blue blazer / Gina Tricot top / Primark ripped jeans / H&M white sneakers / Primark backpack
Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Fijne outfit! :)

xx

Unknown said...

Wauw, leuke outfit!

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Leuke outfit, staat je mooi. Vind de sneakers ook echt heel gaaf! xx
http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

Unknown said...

My Dream was always to become a flight attendant...love your blog
www.populairelife.co.uk

Eline.S said...

Mooie foto's en die lipstick staat je erg goed!

.