Outfit: Leather and aztec


As you probably all know I'm really pleased with my gorgeous aztec bohemian bag from Lola Nomada. I like to refer to this bag as 'her' and I always take her with me on little trips. Today we went to the Soesterduinen near Utrecht for this outfit shoot. It turned out to be really good weather which was really helpful. While we usually take photos with the 50mm f/1.8 lens we also tried out our 55-250mm zoomlens, which was really helpfull too! I absolutely adore these two lenses for my camera, a Canon 1000d, they take the best outfit pictures!

For the outfit; I kinda like to wear blue tones every now and then. Since it matches my eyes, it's pretty easy and I just love it because it looks good with my blonde/brownish hair. The fake leather pants are probably the items which have been featured the most on my blog. The tunic or dress is a thriftstore find originally from Maison scotch which I got for only € 2,50 such a bargain! Hope you enjoy ;)

I'm wearing
Faux leather pants - H&M (Perfection option here / Affordable version here)
Blue/green tunic - Thrifted
Ankle boots - H&M divided (Affordable version / A bit more expensive)
Bag - Lola Nomada (Bagpack version here)
Hat - Primark (Love this version)


H&M leather pants / Thrifted tunic / H&M divided ankle boots / LolaNomada bag / Primark hat

Tineke said...

Prachtige outfit, dat tuniekje is zo leuk!
Liefs

Pearl in Fashion said...

The dress is lovely dear

visit me soon on
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

MELODY JACOB said...

lovely top swthrt, please what camera type do you use?
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/men-plaids-inspiration.html

.