Outfit: Old fashioned mom jeans

old fashioned mom jeans
I kinda really like my slightly oversized mom jeans, which I found 6 months ago during the summer sale in Primark, Bristol. I wore it already quite a few times, you can see my summer outfit over here. So now it's time for a winter/spring kind of outfit with this old fashioned mom jeans, as I like to call them. I try to make it a little bit more chique by adding a nice blouse which I found in the thriftstore. The blazer makes it even more classy and the shoes are just too cute not to wear. What do you think of mom jeans? Would you wear them?

I'm wearing
Mom jeans - Primark (affordable version here)
Blouse - Thrifted (Love this version!)
Blazer - Primark
Shoes - Primark (cute ones)
Bag - Primark
Watch - Daniel Wellington (Buy it here)


These photos were taken with our Canon 1000d DSLR with a 55-250mm canon lens. Some photos were taken with a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is pretty awesome too!

old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans old fashioned mom jeans

Primark mom jeans / Thrifted blouse / Primark blazer / Primark shoes / Primark bag

Unknown said...

Great post! Love your outfit!

Maggie from
http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love how you have styled your mom jeans! I never know what shoes to wear with mine so you have really helped me out xx

Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

MELODY JACOB said...

wow i love you jeans dear
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

Floor said...

Wauw <3

Joy said...

Really love this look <3

Bag to the Future said...

Staat je goed!

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Ik hou van de mom jeans, alleen hij staat me voor geen meter, haha. Jou staat jij dan weer prachtig. Hele gave looks! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

The chic and cheap said...

looking amazing!

Don't forget to check and follow: The Chic and Cheap Blog ,
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Instagram
and on Bloglovin

.