Outfit: City grunge

fashionmoodboard shalane
Oh you guys, it was freezing cold last week! The sun changed for some rain every 30 minutes which made it really difficult to shoot some proper outfit photos with our Canon 1000D. But we finally managed and here they are! Since it was so cold I'm not only wearing my favorite leather jacket but also a beautiful cape as well. But I can't help my nose from getting red, it was just bloody cold. And while this post will be online I'm on my so called 'reserve duty', at home, with the phone next to me. Waiting for crew scheduling to call me out for a flight. As a flight attendant I have reserve duty once every 6 to 8 weeks, which is just fine. Sometimes it gives you the opportunity to do some tasks which are otherwise not done.

I'm wearing
Jeans - Primark (Find it here)
Top - Ebay
Leather jacket - Hema (Amazing version here / Affordable version )
Cape - H&M (Loving this one)
Bag - Primark (On my wishlist, affordable version though)
Shoes - Primark (Similar version here)

These photos were taken with our Canon 1000d DSLR with a 55-250mm canon lens. Some photos were taken with a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is pretty awesome too!

fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane H&M Cape / Primark jeans / Ebay sweater / Hema leather jacket / Primark shoes / Primark bag

MELODY JACOB said...

lovely kimomo
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/no-words-just-style.html

.