Inspiration: Workout wear by Hunkemöller


One of my new years resolutions was and still is to be more active and to start working out again. And today I found amazing inspiration in my inbox from Hunkemöller. It was just so cute I had to share it with you guys. Because cute workout clothes makes it a lot easier to drag yourself to the gym, right? I love the entire collection and while I usually don't make a post about one specific shop, I couldn't resist when I recieved the photos. Hunkemöller offers a wide variety of sexy and functional workout clothing: leggings, shorts, jackets, yoga pants and tops in the lovely colors lightpink, mint green and grey. HKMX also offers cute accessories for your workout; from waterbottles to cute socks; everything to be stylish in the gym!


Photos from Hunkemöller!
.