Outfit: Faux fur fluffyness


Secretly I'm really in love with fluffy clothing. The more comfortable, the better. I ran into this fluffy coat during the Primark opening in The Hague. It's so fluffy, I'm a walking hug magnet. And the new year started with something great: I'm now officially flying 80 procent (parttime!). I have some amazing plans and ideas for my blog, since I have a lot more time. The only dilemma is the question if I should do my videos in either dutch or english. Do you have any suggestions?

I'm wearing
Coat - Primark
Sweater - Primark
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Watch - Daniel Wellington

PRIMARK COAT / PRIMARK SWEATER / H&M JEANS / H&M SHOES / PRIMARK SCARF / PRIMARK BAG

Tineke said...

Superleuke outfit, ik vind die tas ook erg mooi!
Liefs

Unknown said...

nice!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Romy said...

Supermooie look!

Unknown said...

Leuk vest meis! X

Unknown said...

Wat een mooie sjaal!

Denise said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke outit heb je aan :)! Mooie kleuren.

FashionChemics said...

Inderdaad een mooie outfit! Kleuren zijn perfect op elkaar afgestemd met die grijs, roze en cremetinten! Al zou ik bij deze outfit al snel voor een andere kleur tas kiezen, maar dat ben ik...:-)

.