Outfit: Take a ride with me


Hello boys and girls,

Today was the perfect day to take my bike out for a ride. I bought this secondhand bike back in August and already wrote something about it here. It's a really old one and I love it so much!

For the outfit: I wore my snuggly knitted cardigan from New Yorker which I bought last year. It's by far my favorite cardigan and I would love to have it in more colors. I combined it with my forever21 shorts and a vintage look top from Primark. I hope you like it :)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Knitted cardigan: New Yorker // Top: Primark // Shorts: Forever21 // Booties: Primark
Unknown said...

Wat een leuke outfit!! Ik volg je nu via bloglovin Liefs

♥vendy♥ said...

wow...dear you are always amazing...the first pics is absolutely fab
xoxo
happy day

NEW POST

Unknown said...

Mooie outfit zeg! Ik volg je nu via bloglovin' =)

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Ik vind hier alles leuk aan! Lekker dik vest, leuk shortje en mooie fiets! XO

p.s. op mijn blog valt €25,- shop tegoed te winnen! klik hier!

ice pandora said...

Schattige look en die vest ziet
er warm en comfy uit c: Leuke
fiets heb je! Xx

Maureen said...

Super mooie outfit, je short is echt geweldig! Prachtige foto's ook :)

Zoya said...

great photos!! kisses!!:*)

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Hele leuke outfit!

Xx Alex

Queen of Jet Lags said...

Wat een PRACHTIGE outfit en foto's!!

Dikke x

Malou said...

Echt een hele mooie outfit!

Ik volg je via Bloglovin' :)

Carola said...

Wauw wat heb je een onwijs mooie outfit aan!!

Ohgaladriel said...

Is it posiible to fall in love with shorts? Cause i thinnk i do love yours! They're just sooo adorable!

PS. I'm enchanted with your amazing bike, gril! xo

.