Outfit: Head in the clouds


Hi boys and girls,

Hope you are all doing fine! Today I'm wearing a comfortable outfit with a blazer from h&m which I found in my favorite thrifstore! The blouse is thrifted as well. I just love thrifting, as you probably already know :)

Soooo another question because of my lack of inspiration: where should I go on holiday in november? We're going for just 1 week and we want to go outside of europe. So if you have any good tips, please do share :)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Blazer: originally from h&m but found in thriftstore // blouse: thrifted // Jeans: Monki // Shoes: Hippe Schoenen

Girly said...

lovely casual look!!!!

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Mooie kleur jas! Het hoedje staat je goed!

Misschien is Istanbul wel een mooi plekje om heen te gaan? XO

p.s. op mijn blog valt €25,- shop tegoed te winnen! klik hier!

Amelie said...

I love this outfit! Just beautiful! This is something I would wear on a fall day!

allthingsglitterandbeauty

Unknown said...

I love that hat! Such a cute outfit :)

The Koalafornian x

(Retro) Sonja said...

Super mooie outfit! Heel classy, I like!

Voor je vakantie: New York, Hawaii, Tokyo?

XX

Roshelle | Life Of Roshelle said...

Wauw, wat een ge-wel-dige outfit! Misschien is Engeland leuk?

www.lifeofroshelle.nl

Unknown said...

you look fantastic !!!
love this look!
followed you back dear!
maybe you would like to follow each other on facebook also ?
xoxo

Petite and Hungry said...

love it!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

andysparkles said...

amazing look, so classy!

xx

Laura said...

Malediven :D

Unknown said...

Mooie hoed! Ik zoek ook nog zoiets.

Liefs,
Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Heerlijke outfit! :)

Xx Alex

Rowan - Rebels maar Romantisch said...

Wat is je blog toch prachtig vormgegeven. En ik houd van je blazer! :)

.