STEWARDESS: Lauren Conrad airport outfits

If someone knows how to dress on board an airplane, it is the beautiful Lauren Conrad. The reality star, writer, website owner and designer definitely knows what to wear when flying for several hours.

I'm a huge fan of her outfits and her personality in general. She looks like such a sweetie! Anyway, she travels alot! The things we always see her wearing are skinny jeans and a comfortable loose top or sweater. Combined with flats and a big scarf it's the best thing to wear inside a cold airplane!

Are you going on holiday anytime soon? Please check out Lauren's outfits I selected especially for you for inspiration! :)

It can be really cold inside an airplane, please don't forget that and bring a comfortable sweater! I would suggest to wear simple nude toned sweaters, which can be found anywhere. Are you on a budget? Visit Primark or H&M, they both have a wide variety of nice and comfortable sweaters perfect for traveling!

Never ever forget your scarf when you're flying! And bring a big one (I prefer a woolen scarf) which you can also use as a blanket. It's stylish, keeps you warm and has multiple functions all in one! Besides that, I always have a pair of socks in my handluggage, because my feet get cold easily.

As a flight attendant, I see people travel every day and am quite a pro when it comes to packing or dressing as a passenger myself. So a while ago I already wrote an article here on the fashion moodboard named Air Travel tips. Make sure to check it out if you would like to see other tips for flying! :)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Pictures by www.lauren-conrad.net

beau said...

Wat een leuke post! Erg handige tips! x

Unknown said...

I love Lauren Conrad, she is so beautiful! Lots of Love.

.