Outfit: new jacket


Hello everyone,

I wasn't allowed to buy anything, but when I saw this jacket I had to take it home with me. The original price was 80 euro, but thanks to the sale of 50% it was just 40 euro. It was the very last piece they had, and it was in my size (xs). I was still in doubt because I do think 40 euro is also a lot of money.

So I made another round in the store while holding the jacket and thinking about it. Then a girl came up to me and told me there was a special reduction that special day, where you would recieve an extra 25% discount. So the jacket came home with me. And I'm in love.

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Jacket: Didi // Top: thrifted but originally from Ichi // Skinny: Primark // Booties: Isabel Marant KO

Unknown said...

Leuk gecombineerd, ik ben echt verliefd op je jasje, Liefs.

Carola said...

Wauw dat jasje ziet er erg mooi uit!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Leuk jasje! Is hij gewatteerd? Zo ziet hij er namelijk uit ;)

Xx Alex

Unknown said...

Hele leuke combi,vooral het jasje is erg leuk!

Vanni said...

Wow, I love this Outfit ♥ the jacket ist so beautiful.

http://itsfairman.blogspot.de/

Tara said...

Echt een prachtig jasje :)

Saioa said...

AMAZING LOOK!!!

LOVE IT

http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

.