Outfit: Silhouette

Hi dear all,

Welcome to the 'new' fashion moodboard! I updated the layout and would love to hear your opinion! Besides that, during the month august I worked really hard to make some inspiring posts! I also updated the 'About Me' section on this blog and I completely redesigned the Travel Guide. Please let me know what you think!

And for today just a simple yet classic black and white attire, with my hair and make up ready for work. I tried to add a nice twist to this simple outfit by wearing my fun old men shoes from Zara. They give the outfit a different feeling, don't you think so?

I don't often wear completely black and white, without other colors. But I must say when seeing this outfit, I think I should do it more often! It's classic and simple. And it's fun to mix patterns and fabrics when you're wearing black and white. Do you wear a lot of black/white matchy matchy outfits?

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Shorts: Zara // Top: H&M // Shoes: Zara
Josianne said...

Loooove the layout!! Heel mooi gedaan :D

♥vendy♥ said...

I have the same shorts and I love it
xoxo
happy day

Eve Dijkema said...

Mooie foto's & leuke outfit! Je haar zit ook prachtig! xx

Anonymous said...

I love your Outfit and your hair style!! It's lovely!

Hey I hope you can take time to see my Blog! Hope you love it!

http://naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Je lay-out ziet er mooi uit!

En ik heb even gekeken, maar ik heb inderdaad al wel eens op je blog gereageerd ;)

Xx Alex

The Fashion Moodboard said...

@ Alexandra:
Ja ik herken nu je foto inderdaad van je vorige comments! Leuk, dankjewel :) En tot snel hopelijk!

@ Alexa Bernal:
Thank you so much! I would definitely visit your blog a.s.a.p!

@ Eve J:
Dankjewel, dat is lief! :)

@ Vendy:
Yeah I love the shorts, they are great!

@ Josianne:
Dankjewel leuk om te horen!

xoxo
Shalane

Vanni said...

Nice Outfit and i love yout Hairstyle :)

http://itsfairman.blogspot.de/

.