Personal: Be right back


Dear all,

I'm taking some time off because of my heavy schedule lately. I want my blog to be professional and inspirational, and due to the lack of time it's not as it's supposed to be right now.

But when I'm taking off, I'll be making fun and interesting new things. So quality over quantity, be prepared for a new and refreshing blog! I'll start blogging again as from the 1st of september, so just a week and a half of your patience. In the mean time, please let me know what you think of the new layout.

I'm finally pleased with my new layout as it is right now. There's nothing I want to change, to me it's perfect. But what do you think?

xoxo Shalane
Carola said...

Veel succes de komende dagen! En ik vind je layout er erg leuk uit zien!

Unknown said...

Je layout is echt heel mooi, succes met het tijdje ertussenuit! ik ben benieuwd wat er komt vanaf de eerste september! :)

agasuitcase said...

Really love it! Fantastic
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

Janne said...

Ben benieuwd! Je lay out is super geworden :)

.