The old factory


Between the hectic schedule of packing my bag and cleaning my room I found some time to take outfit pictures. This time in front of a deserted old factory. I decided to go for a comfortable outfit: easy peasy shorts with a white tee and my favorite ankle boots from zara. What do you think?

Shirt: Mango // Shorts: H&M // Jacket: H&M // Shoes: Zara



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
♥vendy♥ said...

great shoes dear and great look too
xoxo
vendy

Carola said...

Wat een leuke short heb je aan!

Girl Lilikoi said...

Your boots is divine! Im a studded boots lovers too. Love your photos dear!

http://www.girllilikoi.com

Nicole van Roekel said...

Wat een leuke outfit, zo'n simpel wit T-shirt staat je erg goed. En is die ketting van Stylight? Zo ja, dan heb ik 'm ook, haha!

I am A Love Addict said...

Loving the messy bun

>>>WIN an item of your choice, Oasap GIVEAWAY<<<

Jayme said...

I always love your look.... I adore your shorts..... love your hair in a bun.....brings out your pretty face even more.......

Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving guy fan from the USA.......

.