FLYING: Lyon


I just came back from my last flight, a geneva up and down, and now it's time for three full weeks of annual leave! This past week, I was lucky enough to fly with my boyfriend. He is a first officer and every now and then, luck is on our side and we can fly together! We've already been to Stuttgart (first time we met), Munich, Bologna, Trondheim (twice) and Torp-Sandefjord. And this week we can add Lyon to our list!

We woke up really early to enjoy a quick breakfast and went to town by taxi. Usually the hotel offers us several bicycles, but they got stolen?! Anyway, the taxi was also absolutely fine! We walked around on place bellecour (the main square) and took the tram upstairs to the basilique.

I really like Lyon but it was even more amazing to spend the day together with my boyfriend! Unfortunately I had to be back at the hotel at 12.00PM because of my pick up time (his pick up time to go to the aircraft was at 16.00pm, mine at 12.40pm). And when arriving at the airplane, it turned out to be 'technical' and so I had to wait till 17.30pm before we flew back to Amsterdam. And today I just had to do a Geneva up and down, and now it's time for my holiday!!!!!

Jeans: Primark // Top: Primark // Jacket: Primark // Shoes: Fake allstars



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Girl Lilikoi said...

The view looks gorgeous, love the city and the cathedral dear. Well taken shots

www.girllilikoi.com

♥vendy♥ said...

ove your comfy and casual look
xoxo

♥ Vendy ♥
Follow me on:
The simple life of rich people BLOG

Josianne said...

Wat een leuke foto's van jullie samen! Vooral die waarop jij in de lucht hangt :) Volgens mij hebben jullie het heel leuk samen!

Sari said...

Ah super leuk! Ik ga van de zomer voor de derde keer in Lyon werken, dus al deze plekken komen me lekker bekend voor :)

jorienke.nl said...

Aaaah wat een super schattige foto, als jij je vriendje zo bespringt! echt te leuk!!!

Liefs,
Jorienke.nl

Anonymous said...

Lovely Outfit and I love the way you do your hair!! Looks perfect!!

Please take time to check my Blog, Hope you Love it!! <3

http://www.naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

Thanks!! <3

.