FLYING: Verjaardag in Bologna


I really wanted to celebrate my birthday in the city I love the most: Bologna. But it was the day after my birthday (25th of april) when we arrived in Italy. So after changing into our summer outfits really quickly (it was 26 degrees!) we went to Drogheria Della Rossa for my birthday lunch.

It's my favorite place to be, Italy and especially Bologna and specifically Drogheria Della Rossa. :) The food is great and the wine is amazing. Thanks to Emanuelle, the owner, my birthday was amazing! And the crew ofcourse, without them it was just a normal day. So thanks again!





Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Cute pics! Gongratz :D

X lisa

www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

Djuli said...

Nog gefeliciteerd! xx

Esmeralda said...

Leuke post! Waar is je broek van :)? Super leuk :)

Josianne said...

You are one lucky lady! Het ziet er heerlijk uit daar :)

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige omgeving! Nog gefeliciteerd meis!!

x Jony
www.shout-outtoyou.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great photos! Happy Birthday :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Super cute outfit!! love the pictures!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Carola said...

Die broek die je aan hebt is echt gaaf!

Style-Delights said...

Happy belated birthday! BTW, just stumbled on ur blg and loved ur style! I am following you via GFC and bloglovin - would you like to follow back? My bloglovin follow icons and pother social media buttons are in my blog header! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog
Enter amazing Mothers Day Giveaway by Blue Nile Diamond

Liese said...

Leuke foto's! (:
Ik ga volgende maand naar Bologna en nu ik deze post zie heb ik er extra veel zin in (:

Liefs, Liese

.