FLYING: Trondheim


Finally, day 5 of my 5 day trip. Came out of Glasgow this morning, but is was cold and rainy, so I didn't went out. But I have some cool pictures for you from Trondheim, where I was two days ago. It was again a beautiful day, just like Linkoping. I decided to dye my hair to a chocolate brown color, what do you think? You like it? I'm very pleased with it.

After I did my hair, I went out for a 2 hour walk in Trondheim. It was so beautiful. It's good to be with yourself sometimes, I really enjoy it. After wandering around in town I climbed up to the hill with a cute little house and sat there for half an hour in the sunshine. There was no wind, just beautiful sunshine and bright blue skies. It was a moment where I felt extremely happy.

Jeans: H&M // Shoes: HUB // Waistcoat: DIY


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Mauranne said...

I would freeze if i'd wear that in winter! It looks like a beautifull place but i still prefer warm and hot weather!

fashionate

LounaBeauty/ Milou said...

Heerlijke foto's meid :)

Anonymous said...

Wow mooie foto's zeg! Leuk stadje! Dat bruine haar staat mooi ook!

Unknown said...

Super mooie foto's! Die lucht is echt zo blauw! Prachtig.

X lisa

agasuitcase said...

Stunning place
Kisses
Aga

New post
Spring wishlist with Chicnova!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com

Juul said...

Wauw prachtige foto's... Ziet er echt uit als een super mooi plaatsje!
Mag ik vragen waar je dat gestreepte shirtje van hebt?

Alexandra said...

It looks like a wonderful day, so bright and shiny.

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Thanks all for the sweet comments! <3

@Juul: hij is van vero moda, al van 2 jaar geleden ofzo!

Liefs

Juul said...

Jammer, toch bedankt! :)

.