Hi, I like your shoes


Every now and then, when I wear something extraordinary (some people call it crazy), strangers come up to me and tell me they like a particular piece of clothing I'm wearing. Today, a teenage girl and an eldery couple told me how much they loved my shoes. Isn't that awesome? It totally made my day! It's kind of a me-going-crazy day today, where I'm wearing my new printed leggings combined with michael jackson booties and a salmon sweater.

The thing about the shoes is that I found them in Nuremberg, a couple of days ago. There was a crazy sale going on at Zara and I found these beauties for just €30,- which is like heaven! It was the last pair and it was exactly my size! Lucky, lucky, LUCKY me!


Legging: Pieces // Sweater: H&M // Scarf: H&M // Shoes: Zara



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Leuk gecombineerd met de printjes!

www.fashiable.nl

I am A Love Addict said...

I love the leggings
Enter designer sunglasses giveaway >>>WIN Prada 27Ns sunglasses<<<

Unknown said...

love your style and those leggings are super rad!
<3

Jouvence said...

leuk gecombineerd. ik vind de sweater erg mooi xx

Tess Atkinson said...

loveee your leggings! so jealous of your job, too! xx

Unknown said...

Gave legging! Staat je echt goed.

x

Chicks About Fashion

Anonymous said...

cute scarf girl!xx

Djuli said...

Hele leuke outfit!

.