OUTFIT: Striped midi dress

fashionmoodboard midi dress
My days are filled with flying, blogging and singin' along with 'Let it go', the Frozen theme song. Gosh how I love that song, I can sing it all day. Must confess that I sing it alone, won't let it hear to others because it will probably chase them away. I'm not that much of a talent when it comes to singing or music in general. I used to play the piano, I sometimes even do but it's not that good. Good enough to make me feel happy, and in the end that's all that matters, right? And when we're talking about making yourself happy, that's exactly what this dress does. Eventhough it maybe makes me look real skinny (if I'm not wearing a jacket), it makes me feel pretty too. I'm wearing it with soft colors and bright blonde hair, hope you love it.

Outfit
Dress - Zara
Hat - Primark
Bag - Primark
Shoes - H&M

fashionmoodboard midi dress fashionmoodboard midi dress fashionmoodboard midi dress fashionmoodboard midi dress fashionmoodboard midi dress fashionmoodboard midi dress fashionmoodboard midi dress
Zara striped midi dress / Primark hat / Primark bag / H&M shoes

John Smith said...

I have gain lots of informations from this post.....Thanks for sharing....

Book online bus ticket from Redbus

.