Spring color


Hi honeys!
Apologies for my absence the past week. I've been busy with the usual stuff: flying. The weather in Europe pretty much sucks so I didn't bother to take any pictures. Besides that I'm learning for my promotional training to become a senior cabin attendant (yay!). I'm having my promotional course next week and in the following week I'm getting trained, so excited!

Happy Easter!

Faux fur vest: Primark // Pink pants: Zara // Top: Primark // Necklace: Primark // Shoes: unknown


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
LounaBeauty/ Milou said...

Heel gaaf! leuke outfit meid. :) Liefs X
www.lounabeauty.nl

Mandy said...

Leuke outfit! Leuke fotos!
xoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least

Nicole van Roekel said...

Super leuke outfit weer! Ik vind je broek heel tof en je ketting ook! En wat staat die bruine haarkleur je toch goed :)

Unknown said...

Je hebt een super leuke blog! En een toffe outfit!
ik volg je nu :D
xxxx

.