INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger


Yes, I named my Iphone. Her name is Lola, and we've been together for the past year. I can't go a day without her, she is one of things I always bring with me. Anyway, Lola is an iphone 4 who has suffered from several injuries (she swam in wine...) but she is still going strong, thank goodness... Lola is capturing my life every single day, so I hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

Bought some really cool leggings last week
Clubbing in Bremen (La Viva nightclub)
Having a alcohol free (virgin) cocktail in Nuremberg and my beautiful hotelroom in Nuremberg
Scandinavian style hotelroom in Linköping (Sweden)
My bunny Snickers and getting ready for a night out in Bremen

Love Elmo (sesamstreet) in Linköping
Snowy Linköping and my outfit!
Good thing I had my HUB snowboots with me during my stay in Linköping
Found these amazing boots in Nuremberg on sale!
Blogging from Sweden
Time for different hair!
Workout outfit in Linköping
Outfit for a night in Nice and turnaround in beautiful Luxembourg
New dark brown hair in freezing Trondheim (Norway)
Crazy print legging and burgundy sweater in Nuremberg
Enjoying a simple lunch on top of a hill in Trondheim
View from 33.000ft and having a delicious diner at schiphol airport during turnaround
Quick diner during the turnaround in London Heathrow (no passengers on board ;) )


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
♥vendy♥ said...

really cool pics dear ^^
kiss and happy day
vendy

NEW POST!!!
GFC are closing? I don't know...BTW import all your blog on bloglovin' from GFC
Follow me on:
the simple life of rich people blog

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Nice pics!

Xx Alex

Kiki said...

Lovely pictures, I love your style :)

Janne said...

Echt leuk om te zien! En wat heb je een schattig telefoon hoesje :)

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! You look so adorable :)

X lisa

Djuli said...

Hele leuke foto's!

.