RECEPT:Overnight oats


Nowadays, overnight oats are hot and happening in the world of fitness and clean eating. And as some of you already know, I'm also have my very own 'Fashion Moodboard challenge', which includes healthy and clean eating. While my usual breakfast is always the same, I decided to try something different after a tip from a lovely colleague (thanks Marthe!). Overnight oats are healthy and they are great as a breakfast to start of a green day!

Ingredients
1 cup of Oatmeal
1 cup of (soy) milk
1 cup of (soy) yoghurt
2 teaspoons of lineseed (and/or chia seeds)
1 teaspoon of honey
A little bit of cinnamon
Topping (I used frozen fruits)

Put everything together in a large bowl and mix it well and seal it. Refrigerate it over the night.

This is what it looks like the next morning. Now decide your very own topping. I decided to try some frozen fruit

All done! Enjoy!



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
lol said...

There is nothing better than oatmeal for breakfast! :) I'm probably the biggest fan of it, haha. Kisses!
http://50mmodreams.blogspot.com

.