Winter is back


When I woke up, the world was yet again covered in snow... It came somehow as a suprise, since I already had my 'spring is around the corner' feeling, but I got fooled big time! Anyway, again some snowy dutch landscape pictures. I'm wearing my Kenzaa shirt again, it's called the Nichi top and is just 18 euro's, amazing huh? Perfect for winter but I'm also really looking forward to wear it during the summer. If you would like to see my previous outfit post with this particular nichi top from kenzaa, please click here.

So right now a simple yet comfortabel combination with high waisted shorts, a tailored boyfriend blazer and ofcourse my all time favorite studded boots by Alysa Moda. I hope you like this outfit and I'm now going to pray for more sunshine and less snow. I need some vitamine D!

Blazer: H&M // Top: Kenzaa Nichi top // Shorts: H&M // Boots: Alysa Moda // Beanie: O'neill


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Anonymous said...

Me encanta el look, la camisa es genial!!!

http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

Julie Cottrell said...

100% amazing. love the look girl. and i ya on needing vitamin d... gettin pasty! love your style

http://streetlily.blogspot.com

Janne said...

Dat shirtje is zo leuk!

Nicole van Roekel said...

Wat een super leuke outfit! Ben vooral fan van je beanie en je laarsjes :) Liefs!

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Wat een mooi foto's! De beanie staat je ook erg leuk!

www.fashiable.nl

Mandy said...

Ow super leuke outfit!

xoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least

Unknown said...

Love the combination! You look really pretty!

Cheers,
Jason
www.sydneyfrancisco.com

Victoria Burbulea said...

lovely blog!

www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

geweldige look!! Mooie foto's ook <3

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

super inspiring! you look beautiful (:

http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

Les is more said...

Wat een leuke foto's mop, die beanie staat je zo leuk!
En liefde voor de locatie.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Ik vind het vooral een super mooie blazer en top! En daarnaast zijn het echt prachtige foto's geworden!

x

Chicks About Fashion

Veronique said...

Leuke outfit! De top is inderdaad prachtig wauw. En ook met een mooi prijsje.
Mooie foto's maak je altijd :)

Sausan Hanifah said...

It's a very interesting blog! Wanna follow each other via GFC? Tell me know ;)

Btw, join my giveaway for winning THBoxes jewelry! Just join, because all participants will get 10% discount! My blog link : http://sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/2013/02/thboxes-giveaway-international-giveaway.html

Thanks :)

Fashiontornado said...

Hele mooie outfit!!

Ambypure said...

Hele leuke outfit!

Unknown said...

nice look! <3

Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

My blog
www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

xoxo

Joyce said...

hele leuke outfit! die top is echt helemaal mijn ding:)

.