What's in my bag...


Finally, a what's in my bag post! I was thinking about making a new one for a couple of months (check out my old what's in my bag post here), since my old post was well... old. So here is my updated version. Don't you love my new and cute little bow iphone 4 case? Thanks again Iconemesis!

So, what's in my bag?

1. Very cute leather make up bag from Fab
2. Note/Sketchbook and pen from Hema
3. Hermès wallet from thailand (yes it's fake but I love it anyway)
4. Victoria's Secret perfume
5. Nivea handcreme
6. Extra mint gum
7. Labello pink
8. My keys, with a lovely keychain from La Duree via Annath blog
9. New Ipad 2 with moustache sleeve from Bershka
10. Very cute bow iphone case from Iconemesis

I don't have one specific bag which I carry around all the time. It's changing day by day and so is it's content. But the things I've showed you are the things I use and carry around most often. I never leave my house without my wallet, keys, labello and phone. If I go to an event, take outfitpictures or travel I always bring my pocketcamera OR my DSRL (canon 1000D) with me. What do you girls and guys carry around? Hope you liked this post!



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
KatXoXo said...

wow you carry your Ipad in your purse?? I guess I would have room in mine if I didn't have a bunch of crap in mine!! Yours is very clean :)

jessica said...

I always forget my handcreme! :D

Jan said...

I LOVE that make up bag!!!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

sonia // daring coco said...

Love these kind of posts, and seriously loving the iPad case!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

The chic and cheap said...

love that ipad cover|

The Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog Facebook Page

Mauranne said...

your ipad case is so funny and pretty!!!


enter my give-away and win 2 amazing bracelets

Les is more said...

Zoveel liefde voor die moustache case, snorren zijn echt mijn craving! Leuke post zeg, moet ik ook eens doen :)
xoxo

Dilara said...

Heel leuk om te zien!

x

idontjustexistilive said...

hele leuke blogpost!
Zin om elkaar te volgen? Let me know

xoxo

http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

Trudy Danso said...

Great blog!

PSbyDila said...

Je iPad sleeve is echt gaaf!

.